The Best of Highlander Duncan MacLeod Sword Silver
The Sword of Duncan MacLeod (Adrian Paul) in a crushing defeat after a fencing competition held in honor of Louis XIV of France, the sun god.
At the end of the tournament Louis XIV was so impressed with the exceptional skills of Duncan he ordered the real swordsmith forges a sword Colichemarde specifications according to Duncan. From the moment you got it became the most prized possession of Duncan.
- Overall Length: 43 inches
- Blade: 35 inches – Stainless Steel
- Handle: 8 inches
- Pommel: polished stainless steel with detail
- Grip: red leather wrapped over metal detail
- Guard: “The Best Of HIGHLANDER Macleod” in antique pewter detail – Zamak
- Blade Stamps: “THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE” etching
- Blade Stamps: Marto “M”, Marto – Toledo, Made in Spain
- Blade Stamps: HIGHLANDER OFFICIAL PRODUCT
- Box: Marto Made in Toledo Spain emblem
- View Larger Image