Franklin Mint Sword of Excalibur by Marto of Toledo Spain
Limited Edition 1988 Issue Date
King Arthur’s Sword of Excalibur , manufactured by Marto of Toledo Spain , for the Franklin Mint, commissioned by the International Arthurian Society. We found a few pieces in the Marto warehouse. This beautiful sword is being offered near the 1988 original issue price! The sword was manufactured in Toledo Spain by the exceptional craftsmen at Marto. The sword blade is made of Tempered AISI 440 Stainless Steel with 24K Gold etching. The cross guard and pommel are plated with 24K gold. The handle grip is plated with silver. The sword displays beautifully . This collector piece is a showpiece for any home or office.
- Overall Sword Length: 43 inches
- Blade: Tempered AISI 440 Stainless Steel – 24K Gold etching
- Handle: Zamak – 24K Gold plated Guard & Pommel . Silver plated Grip. Red crystal inlays
- Factory : Marto
- Made in Toledo Spain
- Limited Quantity Available – Sword Out of Production at Factory
- Commissioned by the Franklin Mint in 1988 for the International Arthurian Society
There are no reviews yet.