The Mason Sword by Marto of Toledo Spain is inspired with the symbology of the popular esoteric Brotherhood, born officially in western Europe between the late 17th and the early 18th centuries, where the investiture of the new adepts is based also on the rituals of Medieval Knighthood. This Freemasonry Masonic Sword by Marto of Toledo Spain has a tempered stainless steel blade with deep etching. The hilt is cast metal with Gold plating , red contrasts and Silver plated inlays depicting symbols of the masonic tradition. The hand grip is covered in velvet, ornamented with 24K Gold plated metal. The disk shaped pommel frames a five pointed star intertwined with a “G”.
- Handle: Zamak – Gold plated with red contrasts and Silver plated inlays
- Overall: 116 cm / 46 inches
- Blade Length: 93 cm / 36 1/2 inches
- Blade: AISI 420 Tempered Stainless Steel with Deep black etching
- Width: 20 cm / 8 inches
- Weight: 2,9 kg / 6 1/2 lbs
- Certificate of Origin and Quality, Made in Toledo (Spain)
A high quality sword from the exclusive Collection “Deep Etching Swords” made by MARTO.